Phoenix Ortho Receives ONC-ACB Certification by Drummond Group
11/14/2013 – Phoenix Ortho version 4.0 has been tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program. This EHR software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
“We are proud to be the first Stage 2 certified EHR focused exclusively on the needs orthopaedic physicians. We are pleased that Stage 2 has recognized the unique needs of specialists with modular certification, which allows Phoenix Ortho to maintain its focus on the needs of our orthopaedic customers. With this certification, orthopaedic physicians have a highly functional alternative to generic complete certified solutions” said Paul McCune, Chief Executive Officer.
Drummond Group’s ONC-ACB certification program certifies that EHRs meet the meaningful use criteria for either eligible provider or hospital technology. In turn, healthcare providers using the EHR systems of certified vendors are qualified to receive federal stimulus monies upon demonstrating meaningful use of the technology – a key component of the federal government’s push to improve clinical care delivery through the adoption and effective use of EHRs by U.S. healthcare providers.
Phoenix Orthooffers the nation’s only "Complete Ortho-Exclusive EHR." Our narrow focus delivers speed and ease-of-use that defocused, multi-specialty vendors cannot achieve. By truly integrating imaging into the patient chart, eliminating transcription expense and Improving workflow, Phoenix Ortho understands the needs of orthopaedic physicians.
“This EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
Phoenix Ortho, LLC; Phoenix Ortho Version 4.0; EHR Modular (Ambulatory) Certified on 11/14/2013; Certification ID 11142013‐2108‐9
Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐9); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested:
- CMS050v2 Closing the referral loop: receipt of specialist report
- CMS056v2 Functional Status Assessment for Hip Replacement;
- CMS066v2 Functional Status Assessment for Knee Replacement
- CMS069v2Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index
- CMS123v2 Diabetes: Foot Exam
- CMS138v2 Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening
- CMS139v2 Falls: Screening for Future Fall Risk
- CMS147v2 Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- CMS156v2 Use High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
- CMS165v2 Controlling High Blood Pressure
- CMS166v3 Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
Additional software used: DrFirst Rcopia, MaxMD Direct. DrFirst Rcopia and MaxMD Direct require additional subscription fees.”
Price Transparency Statement:
About Phoenix Ortho, LLC
Phoenix Ortho provides the industry’s only orthopaedic specific electronic health record solution which is adaptive, learns physician preferences, manages workflow and does not require templates. Our orthopaedic focus eliminates 100% of the irrelevant content required by all multispecialty vendors. By deploying orthopaedic specific solutions and leveraging the most progressive technologies available, Phoenix Ortho can make orthopaedic physicians more efficient while improving the quality of patient care.
About Drummond Group Inc.
Drummond GroupInc. is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator HIT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Accredited Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.comor emailDGI@drummondgroup.com.
- This certified product-version may require on-time and/or on-going costs to establish and support interfaces for practice management systems other than Phoenix PM and/or interfaces to HIEs and similar third-parties.
- This certified product-version may require on-time and/or on-going costs to establish and support DICOM communication with Imaging Modalities.
- This certified product-version may require on-going costs to support electronic prescribing.
- This certified product-version may require an annual subscription fee for direct messaging.